From: "railsnw1" <railsnw@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2010 2:24:31 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [STMFC] NP 28417 Restoration at the Northwest Railway Museum

The Northwest Railway Museum is proud to present our latest restoration, Northern Pacific single sheathed war emergency boxcar NP 28417. The restoration consisted of repair and replacement of wood siding, moving of the end tackboards back to their original location, new tackboards on the doors, replacement of wood running boards, and overall surface prep and painting. Lettering was done by the creation of paint masks. The attached photos show the car and the one view shows it with our previous restortaion of NP 14794. Photos by Dale Campbell.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/railsnw/NP28417angleview.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/railsnw/NP28417SideView.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/railsnw/NPbothcars.jpg

Richard Wilkens