From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Robert Bogie
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 8:03 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] NYC auto car,1952 era

Carl,

The 50' double door automobile box car from Proto 2000 would be fine for
your purpose. They were released as kits and ready to run with 6 road
numbers each when originally released. The original NYC releases were
painted box car red which will suit the 1952 era. Other later releases from
Proto, were painted in Century green, which would not be appropriate for
1952.

Robert Bogie