From: Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine website - Stan Rydarowicz page
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, February 7, 2010, 11:41 AM

I've added a page for Stan Rydarowicz's reefer kits, a listing of Stan's
resin/Intermountain kitbash kits with prices and links to one or two photos.

To view it go to the LINKS page then click on RESIN PARTS/STAN RYDAROWICZ.

Stan, like Martin Lofton, does not have a computer so I offered to create
this page for him. I've only been working on it, off and on (mostly off),
for more than a year.

I have half a dozen of his kits and like them.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits. com