Re: Drawing or tracing lettering (was FGEX/WFEX Questions

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

I have not been following this thread too closely, but I do know that the CSRM Library has a whole research file (publicly available) developed for the museum's FGE #35832 repainting in 1980. I know that there exists at least an overall hand-done paint diagram similar to, but not the same as that presented by Dennis, but like Dennis' it too does not detail lettering styling. A post to Cara Randall <crandall@...
, Librarian might bring further information.
Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento