From: "Denny Anspach" <danspach@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2010 12:30:52 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Drawing or tracing lettering (was FGEX/WFEX Questions

I have not been following this thread too closely, but I do know that
the CSRM Library has a whole research file (publicly available)
developed for the museum's FGE #35832 repainting in 1980.  I know that
there exists at least an overall hand-done paint diagram similar to,
but not the same as that presented by Dennis, but like Dennis' it too
does not detail lettering styling.  A post to Cara Randall <crandall@...
 >, Librarian might bring further information.

Denny

Denny S.  Anspach MD
Sacramento