Re: Photos of interest

Tim O'Connor

Clark

$5 for a color 8x10 print is a lot cheaper than Bob's!

Good thing Bob's collection is not online, or a lot of
us would go broke!

Tim O'Connor

At 2/9/2010 01:25 PM Tuesday, you wrote:
too bad they aren't larger pictures... happy to have 'em, tho. Thanks for
the link.
Clark Cone

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Dick Harley <dick.harley4up@...>wrote:

On Fri Feb 5, 2010 Greg Martin posted a link to :

http://www.westernrailimages.com/

This posting was finally brought to my attention and penetrated my
consciousness, and I took a look at this website. Thanks, Greg, for
sharing this site. I am surprised to see that apparently only Tim
O'Connor has responded about it so far. The 500+ UP photos are
certainly of interest to this UP fan - great stuff. Good to know
that Jim Ozment's photos are once again available.

Thanks again,
Dick Harley