From: sseders@comcast.net <sseders@comcast.net>
Subject: [STMFC] Kadee Scale Coupler Operational Reliablity
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 11:00 AM

I have been using Kadee scale couplers on all of my rolling stock.  Currently, I do not have a layout.

I have a friend (who is a very good modeler) who claims that he is having difficulty with scale couplers uncoupling where there is any height irregularity in the track.  As such he as gone back to using number 5 couplers.

What is anyone else experiencing?

Thanks,
Scott Seders