Re: Kadee Scale Coupler Operational Reliablity

Schuyler Larrabee

Scott, your friend needs to improve his track. 58s and their cousins operate fine on my club layout and the improvement in appearance makes the care in trackwork worthwhile.

YMMV, of course.

SGL

I have been using Kadee scale couplers on all of my rolling stock. Currently, I do not have a layout.

I have a friend (who is a very good modeler) who claims that he is having difficulty with scale couplers uncoupling where there is any height irregularity in the track. As such he as gone back to using number 5 couplers.

What is anyone else experiencing?

Thanks,

Scott Seders

Database version: 6.14320