Re: Photos of interest

Al and Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Schuyler - Bob's collection is so big he can't bring everything to shows. He estimated to me it's about 1/3rd. If you really want to look for something specific, contact him ahead of time so he can bring it. He will also welcome visitors at convenient times to his house for serious collectors. - Al Westerfield

----- Original Message -----
From: Schuyler Larrabee
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:59 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Photos of interest

Bob also brings EVERYTHING to the Cocoa Beach meet, and I believe to Naperville too. He has an email address which I believe is bobsphoto.train.@... . If you email, he will bring the appropriate volumes of photos to the show you are going to attend. I am fairly sure that the telephone number I have for him is no longer the correct one.

SGL

Bob's Photo is out of Wallingford, KY. He has a fantastic collection of freight car photos . . . most from the 40 and 50s. Remember, $7 for B&Ws and $10 for color photos is not out of the normal range these days. You might want to call him ahead of time if you are looking for specific railroads and you are not in their territory. He usually brings a van's worth to shows. He and Jay Williams (Indiana) always seem to have something new it seems. In the mid-west Rich Burg is back in it again and Bob Lorenz sometimes shows up.

Who else has freight car photos that might include those of the Kentucky and West Virginia coal hauling railroads in the 1930-50s?

Al Kresse