Disposal of an estate

Al and Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@...>

One of my customers, Pat Finley of Dayton, OH passed away recently. His wife, Shirley, contacted me regarding selling his collection. I passed her request on to the pres. of NMRA who lives in her area but she got no response. Is there anyone in the area that knows of an *honest* dealer who would give her a fair price or is a list member willing to or knows someone who can give her a realistic appraisal? If so, contact me off list (westerfield@...) and I'll pass on her information. - Al Westerfield