Re: Sunshine GN box car kits, # 18.4, 18.5 availability?

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>

According to that incredibly useful website hosted by Jim Hayes,
http://www.sunshinekits.com/index.html,
They are being closed out. It might be worth a letter to Martin Lofton to inquire.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., "A.W.G." <npin53@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if Sunshine is still selling the GN boxcar kits, # 18.4, and 18.5? I don't get to shows, if ever, and I heard that they are out of production already.

Also, if someone is attending a show in the near future, and Sunshine has a booth, would someone be able to pick up some of Martin's kits for me? I would be forever grateful.