Re: Sunshine GN box car kits, # 18.4, 18.5 availability?

Jim Hayes

'Next winter' shows you know how long it takes.

And by the way, A.W.G., who are you? It's polite to use a first and last
name.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 1:26 PM, A.W.G. <npin53@...> wrote:

Sounds good Jim. I may just fire off an order for what I would like then.
Should have them to build next winter.

--- In STMFC@... <STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>, Jim Hayes
<jimhayes97225@...> wrote:

According to the most recent Current Price List(July 2009), both are
still
available. They have been on Close Out for years.

When Sunshine has a table at a show, usually only newer models are for
sale
there. You won't find 18.4 & .5 there.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM, A.W.G. <npin53@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if Sunshine is still selling the GN boxcar kits, #
18.4,
and 18.5? I don't get to shows, if ever, and I heard that they are out
of
production already.

Also, if someone is attending a show in the near future, and Sunshine
has a
booth, would someone be able to pick up some of Martin's kits for me? I
would be forever grateful.