From: Gene <bierglaeser@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Union Pacific Modeler (magazine)
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010, 12:56 PM

Am looking for Volumes One, Two and Three of Union Pacific Modeler.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to how I might find them?

Amazon and eBay haven't worked (yet?). A Google search reveals information about them but not a source from which to buy them.

Was Volume Four the last one or were there more?

Based on Volume Four's excellent articles on Sinclair tank cars and B-50-11 box cars I expect to find really good freight car modeling information in the first three volumes.

(This message was revised to change the subject line to something related to the message content.)

Gene Green