Pennsylvania Passenger car identification.

npin53

I have uploaded a picture into the "Photos" section called, Mystery passenger Car, and I would like to ask the Pennsylvania gurus, or anybody else, what type of car would it have originally been? The picture is from 1957, on the Midland Continental RR in North Dakota, and it supposedly a second-hand Pennsy car. I have a side view photo, but cannot find it right now. It has the round porthole type windows on the end. It is on my list of possible modeling projects, and I would like to find more information if it is indeed ex-Pennsy equipment.

Aaron