Waddell Coal Hopper

ford.donald77 <ford.donald77@...>

Thanks for the info on the Waddell hoppers. From the photo it looks like the near car has Wine door locks. My first question to self was where is the train line? The far car has the "A" end facing and there doesn't seam to be one there. The far car looks like it mite be a USRA car with those little gussetes by the first rib. In the photo you can see the extinions to the car sides. I don't think I will try that and will go with KD brakes with the power hand brake. Also the far car looks like it doesn't have Wine door locks. Anyway if you come to Kanab and see that car off line don't tell any of the locals.
Don Ford
Kanab UT