Making Rivets

Paul Hillman

There was some recent discussion about Archer Rivets. They look like a great product, as applicable. I'm going to try and use them where I can.

But, has there ever been found / discussed, a method for making a few rivets "one at a time" using some kind of "resin" or something, that won't flatten-out with gravity?

Example: Create a hole / indention, and insert some kind of "resin" or something, which will not sink flat, but retain a peak to itself, and harden.

I've tried this before with a few different substances, but they always flatten-out too much.

This is necessary for repairing rivets on cast resin or plastic cars.

Any genius on this subject?

Paul Hillman