ADMIN: New rules concerning commercial announcements.

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Rich Orr makes a point...although the message should have been off group:

Clarification please. I am not trying to be a smart a** here. I am really trying to understand this so I don't end up in moderator jail. What constitutes commercial products?
I have rewritten the rule to better cover the situation:

"Announcements of products for sale as part of a commercial enterprise are permitted but only with
permission of the group owner and his staff."

I am investigating the possibility of having a place for dealers and manufacturers to list addresses and updates.

Mike Brock