Re: Making Rivets

Bruce Smith

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, behillman <chris_hillman@...> wrote:
There was some recent discussion about Archer Rivets. They look like a great product, as applicable. I'm going to try and use them where I can.
But, has there ever been found / discussed, a method for making a few rivets "one at a time" using some kind of "resin" or something, that won't flatten-out with gravity?
Paul,

I'm puzzled as to why you wouldn't use Archer for this purpose? I cut single rivets off of Archer strips and use them all the time. Much easier than worrying about making rivets yourself!

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL