From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Jack
Burgess
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 2:28 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Caboose Trucks

....and with the Flicker-Free circuit works with DCC (which might be what
Steve meant). I'm using a couple of them too and plan to add them to the
rest of my caboose fleet. Rather than adding a switch, one could put a kill
switch on the caboose storage track so that the markers didn't stay on while
in storage...

Jack Burgess
www.yosemitevalleyrr.com

Database version: 6.14530