Re: Caboose Trucks

Jim Betz

Hi,

The Flicker Free circuit works equally well in either DC or
DCC. It is designed for LEDs but can probably be adapted for
bulbs. You are on your own for that ... I don't use bulbs
any more. Yes, you could add a magnetic reed switch if you
wanted to - if you are interested contact me directly and I
can provide more details. Please include the words "Flicker
Free" in the subject of the email to get prompter answers.

*****

Thanks for the pointers to sources for trucks. And thanks
also for the solutions that do not involve metal trucks. I
may re-visit that line of thinking after I have an example
of the Richmond Controls wipers to look at and evaluate.
- Jim