From: "Gatwood, Elden J SAD" <elden.j.gatwood@usace.army.mil>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, March 25, 2010 8:26:50 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Color Photo of truck assembiles

Roger;

I have some photos of PRR's Columbus back shop with the same stuff. It
appears that when they disassembled the trucks, they took bundles of each
component to the sandblaster and blasted a bunch and set them in a pile, then
the next or few days later, they did another pile of different components.
Each pile rusted differently, with the last/most recent ones being the most
orange, and the least recent being brownest. Very interesting.

Elden Gatwood