From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
WILLIAM PARDIE
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:28 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Searching For A Modeler

AT the Naperville Meet last October there was a gentleman who had a
great selection of models on display. He was located at the end of
the table to the left of the door as you entered.
Most of the models were Santa Fe (refers, boxcars and gons). I
photographed many of the models and finally met the gentleman on the
last day as he was packing up. I'm afraid that I
failed to get his name. If anyone knows who this is I would like to
get more information on some of his models as I found them to be very
inspirational.

Thanks:

Bill Pardie