http://www.timelessvideo.com/dvds/americasrailroads2dvd.html

The other films on that set are pretty interesting too.

-Clark Cooper

On Mar 26, 2010, at 8:25 PM, Mark Morgan wrote:

The Rocky Way and Strait Gate model railroad club at Mansfield Ohio
has this video. Came in a set purchased from Walmart. Every time its
watched something new is seen.

Mark Morgan

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: N&W Movie
To: STMFC@...
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 8:58 PM

Very professionally made. It seemed to me that it was designed to

fit a high school audience -- I wonder if it was shown to kids in

the 1950's in VA/WV/etc - N&W territory. Anyone remember seeing it

way back when?

Tim O'Connor

Bill,
Very nice video. I picked up on a couple of interesting things,
like bricks loaded in to a stock car and there was a shot of 86
rounding a curve and a boxcar loaded with what I perceived to be
flour leaking from under the bottom of the door. Great movie. I
think I will send it to some marketing folks in Omaha... they need
to understand the history of railroading 101. LOL

You should all take the time to watch this for the feight car
content as Bill mentions.

Greg Martin