From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
soccrdad
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 12:05 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Westerfield AC&F Builder's Photos and Lot List Question

Hello Everyone.

I am slowly getting back into RR modeling after being neck deep into
coaching/board member of a local soccer club for about 20 years. The
last year I have collected a nice beginning library of Soo Line
Historical Magazines and some Soo Line books. And now I see myself
expanding my interests because of how the Soo interacted with The
Detroit & Mackinac via Chief Wawatam (and yes, I do own a copy of "The
Story of A Hand Bomber").

I have also downloaded from Google books a few ORER's & Dictionaries,
which are very interesting and informative.

Ok, my question. I am finding I want to learn more, and I am very
interested in purchasing Westerfield AC&F Builder's Photos and Lot List
for $100.00 (covers 1899 - 1928). Does anyone own one? and how do they
like it?

I have bought a few items from ePay site and when I received the CD...
lets just say the documents were horribly scanned in, and unledgable.

Thank you for your help.

John K.
Saginaw, MI