To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: bakert@andrews.edu
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:07:34 -0400
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Westerfield AC&F Builder's Photos and Lot List Question

John, or other knowledgeable parties:

Some time ago I noted an article about a SOO LINE sawtooth box car in
RMC. The article was helpful, but I understand that the SOO LINE
historical and technical group published a two-part series on SOO LINE
sawtooth box cars. I have tried to obtain copies of the issues
featuring these articles but have learned that they are out of print.

If anyone out there has the two issues featuring the articles, I would
be happy to pay for a photocopy. I would like to do this car in S
scale, and the articles would be helpful for such a project.

Tom