Railroad Prototype Research

NicholasF

Good evening,

Ron Hoess and I both gave talks at RPM East in Malvern, PA this past weekend (March 26 to 28) on railroad research for prototype modeling. We've been talking after the event and have set up a blog that we'll be using to publish tips and other information useful to model railroaders and others doing prototype research.

We hope that we can provide information useful to all model railroaders, and others interested in railroad research. If you're interested, please check out our blog at http://railroadresearch.blogspot.com

Thanks.

Take Care
-Nick Fry

Archivist