Re: 1934 and 1936 ORER Help

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Rupert Gamlen wrote:
The Green Library of Stanford University in Palo Alto, California, has a large collection of early issues, the earliest being under the original title of Sechrist's Hand Book and Railway Equipment and Mileage Guide.
I know this well and have in fact have "visited" these issues; but they no longer do or permit copying from these rather fragile volumes. Luckily the Xerox copies Kyle Wyatt made years ago still exist, and were actually used by Al Westerfield for his 19th century CD issues of the ORER. Wish I had more years, though.

Publishers of books on railroad history