From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
richtownsend@...
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:45 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] 60-foot flat cars

I'm looking to model a 60-foot flat car with fishbelly sides. Can anyone
tell whether any of the following 60-footers from the Jan 59 ORER have such
sides, and if there might be photos of any of them on line somewhere:

IC 62600-62609
WAB 400-447
ATSF 90900-91191
CB&Q 94000-94099 (I doubt these were fishbelly)
CMStP&P 49000-49049
CRI&P 93000-93048
SLSW 85500-85549
SP 79825-79954