Sale of Champ Decals

tmolsen@...

List,

I just placed an order for some NYC freight decals from Champion Decal Company. Connie has officially placed the company up for sale. If the company is not sold, she plans to shut down completely.

There is a summary on the website of what is included in the sale along with photos of the worksite and cabinets. See the website at: http://www.minot.com/champ/

I am sure that all would be interested in this upcoming event. Champ has many decal sets for freight cars that are not available from MicroScale, even though some of the Champ sets are not correct as to size, the majority were undergoing revision when Rich passed away.

Hopefully someone will buy the company as a complete shutdown would make it difficult to letter a great many of the freight cars that we currently build. Not always do the decals in many of the kits we buy do the job.

Best regards,

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479