From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Anthony Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 3:56 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: (perishables) interchange

Aley, Jeff A wrote:
From what I recall, the ICC data shows data either by
railroad (i.e. carloads originated by a particular road, or carloads
terminated, or bridge carloads [I forget the correct term]. They
also have state-to-state data (i.e. carloads originated by a
particular state, etc.)
Jeff, do the data contain ton-miles by freight category? That
would be interesting as a way of seeing long-distance vs. for example
terminal handling only.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@...<mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history