Freight car slides

Gene <bierglaeser@...>

Between 1982 and 2004 I exposed miles of Kodachrome on freight cars, mainly those from before 1960 which were usually in MOW service when I found them. Kodachrome slides have much less utility than they once did. Now they need to be converted to digital images.

Does anyone have experience converting slides to digital?
Would anyone care to recommend some particular scanner?
Has anyone had experience with Wolverine F2D200 35mm Film Scanner?

If anyone cares to respond please do so off list. My email is bierglaeser at yahoo dot com.

Thanks in advance,

Gene Green