Re: was LCL - Stop Off traffic

Ross McLeod <cdnrailmarine@...>

"Stop off cars also handled thing like appliances, farm machinery, etc".

Correct, I believe with ag imps you could have up to three stop offs, baler twine as many as you wished.

There was also stop offs to complete loading as well there were many transit arrangements such as treating in transit (poles etc), milling in transit (grain), storage in transit or one of my favourites furfural residue (corn cob hulls ex Memphis made into glue @ Oroville for wood built-up (plywood)).

Ross McLeod Calgary