Re: Box/auto distribution 1938

Wendye Ware

--- In STMFC@..., "Mike Brock" <brockm@...> wrote:

Larry Ostrech writes:

"Mark Amfahr's data showed that 30 - 33 freight trains per day crossed
Sherman Hill in 1949."

Actually, so that members aren't confused, there is only one known frt
conductor book covering Laramie-Rawlins in 1949...the one I have. I gave a
copy to Mark. And, actually, it's 34 trains. Interesting trains...at that.
Mike, the data Mark gave me is not a conductor book. It is a listing of the passenger and freight trains that passed Sherman on June 4 and 5, 1949. Their were 16 EB and 15 WB on the 4th, 17 EB and 15 WB on the 5th.

Larry Ostresh
Laramie, Wyoming