From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
buygonet
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:32 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: 60-foot flat cars

Andy:

Did Bill say whether or not they would have plastic or wood decks? I sure
hope they are the plastic ones as the wood grain does not scale down on the
wood wecks and the plactic ones look a 1000% better. What does everybody
else think?

Paul C. Koehler

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups. <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> com, Andy Carlson
<midcentury@...> wrote:

Bill at Red Caboose informed me that he intends to run some SP F-70-7 flat
car KITS this summer, with Accurail "Bettendorf" trucks. These kits have
been hard to get the last few years. No word about their future availability
as RTR from Intermountain (I did not ask).

-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA