From: Aaron Gjermundson
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 8:51 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: GN USRA DS Box Cars

John,

As for your ladder question on a GN USRA box car, I am not sure if I have ever seen a picture of one with the grab irons. The majority of them would have had the ladders.

Here is a link to some information.

http://www.steamfreightcars.com/gallery/boxauto/gn25096main.html

Also, at the Westerfield website there is some information along with their kit #3815 description.

http://www.westerfield.biz/

Aaron