Re: HO scale Car Kits for Sale

jerryglow2

send me your list

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., Marty McGuirk <mjmcguirk@...> wrote:

Sorry the repetition, I wanted to clarify something (in italics):

I've been clearing out the back room closet and have come up with a number of Sunshine and Westerfield resin kits that I know I won't get around to building anytime soon.

If you're interested, please send me a note OFF LIST (please, do not change the subject line - since doing so may filter your inquiry out) and I'll send a list out to all interested parties by 1200 tomorrow, April 27. I'd entertain an offer for the entire lot - for 24 hours after sending out the list - beyond that, it's first come, first served, based on email time stamp .

Thanks,

Marty