From: Mark M <bnonut@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Proto AAR Standard 50 Ton NKP 3000 Flatcar
To: STMFC@...
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 9:22 PM

I am building this kit. Replaced the plastic grab irons.
What metal stirrup steps would be on this car(style A?). Have A-line metal style A and DA styles side and bottom mount.

Are the supplied trucks correct? Have no photo of this car. Found a 2700 series in 1940 Car Builders which looks similar to this car.

Any help will be great.
Sincerely, Mark Morgan