Re: M&StL cars

Clark Propst <cepropst@...>

One last comment, I just remembered I have some very small red paint chips I
took off a flat car. I will e-mail Sam to see if they will work. When I first
contacted Kadee I dealt with Larry, he then turned over the stuff I sent to
Sam. Enough said on this subject. We'll see what happens.
Tim, thanks for your concern,
Clark

Tim O'Connor wrote:

At 08:07 AM 3/17/01 -0600, you wrote:
Tim,
The slide I sent was of course a dup (how many originals are floating
around). Because of that Sam Clarke of Kadee thought the color was not
true.
Just curious, did you deal at all with Larry Edwards? He
seems like a more reasonable fellow...

FYI the M-K-T red car they did was a bit off -- the color
was too deep a red, based on the prototype cars I've seen.
Perhaps they looked that red the day they were delivered,
and then faded immediately. But the model they did was not
of a brand new car!

Just send him pictures of M&StL diesels. Same color. Good
luck!

Timothy O'Connor <timoconnor@mediaone.net>
Marlborough, Massachusetts