Northern Pacific Radial roofs by Central Valley Models

Andy Carlson

As a stocking dealer for Central Valleys new # 8 and # 6 scale appearing Switch Kits, I am a frequent visitor to Jack Parker's operations. On my last trip there, I mentioned to Jack that some modelers have needs for his NP Stockcar roof, and don't wish to break up a complete kit to get some. Jerry Glow has done several Factory Painted Red Caboose Northern Pacific Reefers, and reports the roof swap is not too difficult. Jack said he would be interested in producing a 3 pac of roofs with a hobby store packaging for the retail trade, but his producing the Hobbies first scale appearing left and right switch kits is keeping him busy. So I was able to get a quantity of the roof sprues to offer to this group for $2.00 ea. plus shipping. If any of you are interested in getting some of these roofs (or some Switch kits), contact me off-list.
Regards,
Andy Carlson
805 646 7080