From: jerryglow@... <jerryglow@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: new decals added
To: STMFC@...
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 12:30 PM

At John Golden's suggestion, I modified the ACL rebuilt boxcar set to make one for an AAR '37. So you now have your choice (or get both)

Jerry Glow
http://home. comcast.net/ ~jerryglow/ decals.html

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups. com, jerryglow@ . wrote:

I'm gradually adding new sets to my small line of specality decals:
http://home. comcast.net/ ~jerryglow/ decals.html
Recent additions include sets for ACL and P&LE/PMcK&Y rebuilt boxcars, and a single door version of the Soo Line AAR '37 w/ $ sign logo.

My niche is (without criticizing the manufacturers) replacement sets for lesser quality offerings especially in F&C and Tichy kits and "bashable" projects for which no decals exist.

I may be interested in adding a set not listed: as usual, contact me OFF LIST

Jerry Glow