From: Andy Carlson
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Those pesky 40-foot FGE/WFE/BRE/NX steel reefers

Bill mentions his dread concerning the ladder carving on the ends. Perhaps Dennis could do us STMFC'ers a favor, and hold off to last the cutting in the end ladders, and run some bodies with the "unfinished" ends, letting them be available to us who appreciate such generosity.

I remember years ago Terry Wegmann ran a few sets of his "Details West" R-40-23 dreadnaught end w/o ladder brackets. Boy, I wish I had grabbed a couple more of those...
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

From: lnbill <fgexbill@...>

What I am dreading is carving the ladders off of the ends.

Bill Welch

-