**HEY** Re: Tim O'Connor made me do it

pullmanboss <tcmadden@...>

Geeze, Tim, if we do that, I'll never be able to suggest "Glow 'n the Dork" as the name for Jerry's decal company! :-)

Tom Madden

Hey guys can we CHANGE the SUBJECT line of this thread????????

Tim "can't make anybody do anything" O'Connor

At 5/19/2010 01:19 PM Wednesday, you wrote:
I was thinking of using the name I had when I ran a custom paint shop for 10 years. http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/splash.html

BTW my list now is mostly "cluickable" to show sample illustrations or actual models.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "John" <golden1014@> wrote:

Jerry,

You're making enough decals to have a trade name or a company name.

As much fun as it would be to have a "Name Jerry's Company Contest", I think it might be just a bit off-topic. I think Glow-Cals would win anyway.

You might also help sales if you set up a page on your website to show models finished with your decals.

John Golden
Bloomington, IN

--- In STMFC@..., jerryglow@ wrote:

At Tim's request, I've added a DSS&A decal set good for Ps-1s and AARs. This was a real case of cooperation from several list members esp Dennis Storzk who provided some excellent drawings of the logos.

see the new list at:
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals.html

Jerry Glow