Re: CONCEPT MODELS freight car kits

S. Busch

Peter Boylan wrote, in part, "I came across this company that makes 'HO' kits for virtually all the Schnabel cars."

And,

"The site has no physical address or phone number that I can find, and while a Dave Allen is mentioned, I doubt it is the one associated with this and other vintage groups, because he would not have hid his light under the bushel."

http://www.con-sys.com

Thanks for the tip, Peter! Interesting cars, the Schnabels.

I don't have any experience with this company either, but I did come across this page http://www.con-sys.com/productmanuals.htm and then opened 3 or 4 of the manuals.

They show an address of: 44609 W. Canyon Creek Dr., Maricopa, AZ 85239-5019
But, at least 1, the D&H Container car, show this as an address: P. O. BOX 604, Rosamond, CA 92560-0604

And, another, the NYC Container car: 19777 N. 76th St. - Unit 1307, Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Regards --

Steve Busch