Schedule, clinic descriptions posted on NE RPM website

Dave Owens

Greetings all:

The schedule and clinic descriptions for the New England/Northeast
Railroad Prototype Modelers Meet are posted on our website,
www.neprototypemeet.com. Please keep in mind that there may be changes
if a presenter is unable to make it.

The meet is Friday and Saturday, June 4-5, at the Canton Community
Center, 40 Dyer Ave., Collinsville, Connecticut. Seven layouts will be
open to meet attendees on Sunday, June 6.
It’s not too late to pre-register, and doing so will save you $5 off
admission. A registration form is on the website.

As you can see, we have a great lineup of presenters and clinics.
We’re again hoping for attendees to bring lots of models to show.

Several manufacturers, including Atlas, Branchline, Funaro &
Camerlengo, Rapido, Sheepscot, Speedwitch and Stella Scale Models are
scheduled to attend. There will be several retailers too, including
Bob’s Photo, the Hobby Gallery, Short Line Hobbies, Rocket Express and
the Penn Central Railroad Historical Society.

Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Dave Owens at
neprotomeet@... or 860-233-0303.

Thanks,

Dave Owens

--
2010 New England/Northeast Prototype Modelers Meet
June 4-5, 2010 (Always the weekend after Memorial Day)