Re: HO "PFE" R-30-18 Kits

Andy Carlson

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 02:32 AM, Storey Lindsay wrote:

Andy,

I would like two (2) of the PFE R-30-18 'kits'. Please advise when available
for shipping. Also, since I need to have them sent to me via AIR MAIL, you
will incur some additional postage expense which I will gladly cover if you
will let me know how much additional money you need.
Storey, your 2 pfe R-30-18 reefers went out today by airmail. The extra airmail was $5.30. thanks, and enjoy your modeling.
Andy

Payment will be by
personal check drawn on my Houston, Texas, bank account.

Shipping address is:

STOREY LINDSAY
LJUBLJANSKA 32
3000 CELJE