Wish List - May 2010 release

Charlie Vlk

I don't know about "large quantity", but it seems to me that a 50 FT 1 1/2 Door Single Sheathed box car is missing from ALL the popular scales. As far as I can recall, the only production model was from Con-Cor in N Scale years ago. I think the type was more common than the modeled 50 FT Double Door that was available (Walthers and MDC/Athearn in HO and Walthers in N). Of course, determining whose car to do (Burlington) is a problem (CB&Q) because most (Q) differ in truss pattern, roof, ends, door location and other details (Burlington Route).
Charlie Vlk

What other large quantity signature item freight cars could we ask for in built up form for the transition era? Maybe from a western road like the Santa Fe?