Re: Wish List.... May 2010 release

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Charlie Vlk wrote:
You would never make it in N Scale. N Scalers have learned to coexist with Micro-Trains Collectors as we realize that their Smokey the Bear and Republic of Guam cars help finance new carbody types.... and besides, it is fun to see a Collector faint when you show up with a rare car that has been weathered!!!!
Well, you choose your fun, Charlie, and I'll choose mine. N scale is hardly intrinsically less (or more) prototypical than other scales, though of course they got a big jump on everyone else in learning to live with RTR equipment. I am well aware that foobies can easily spell the difference between viable models and otherwise, scarcely a more prevalent point in N than in other scales.

Publishers of books on railroad history