Rich

Jerry needs very clear, straight-on photos or hi-res scans. Got any?

Tim

At 5/28/2010 06:46 PM Friday, you wrote:
Maybe Jerry Glow would be interested? He does some great looking accurate sets.
�
Rich Christie

--- On Fri, 5/28/10, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] IC 40' box car decal
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 28, 2010, 5:23 PM

�

Staffan, the Illinois Central (steam era) has really gotten the
short end of the stick decal-wise, even while Dan Kohlberg has
produced a boatload of beautiful IC/ICG decals for the post-STMFC
era. Even CDS, and Mark Vaughan, ignored the IC. I sent a copy of
a beautiful photo of IC 20223 (stenciled for automobile engine
hope they would produce a model of the IC "1940" AAR box cars but
no luck there either. I agree with you about the shortcomings of
Champ HB-150 but that's just about all there is...

Tim O'Connor

At 5/28/2010 03:40 PM Friday, you wrote:
Where can I find lettering for an HO 40' IC box car like the 18629 in the photo on p. 22 of the RP Cyc 4? The Champ set no. HB-150 seems a bit oversized judging by the Champ Lettering Plan Book. Thanks in advance,

Staffan Ehnbom