Re: IC 40' box car decal

Richard Hendrickson

On May 30, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

generic... I've used them because that's all I could find, but
besides the usual Champ issues, they are generic

At 5/30/2010 04:21 PM Sunday, you wrote:
What's wrong with the Champ reweight sets? HD-50-53 and HD-60-67
I'm not sure what you mean here, Tim, but the Champ reweigh data sets
were based on photographic evidence, as well as input from several
members of this list, and contained for most RRs (including the IC)
station symbols for several of the most common shops. I use them all
the time and think they're quite good.

Richard Hendrickson