Re: reweigh data (was IC 40' box car decal)

soolinehistory <destorzek@...>

If you say so Richard, then I believe you. But since the dates
and symbols come in separate packages, and the symbols are simply
a jumble with no identification about which railroad uses which
(except for the PRR's distinctive style) I didn't really trust
them. Sunshine groups railroad specific stations + dates on the
same sheet. Looking at Champ's "Southern" railroads I couldn't find
any symbol for Inman Yard for example on the Southern, or others
that I could recognize. But I do appreciate Champ offering data
jumbles for 1955 through 1965.

Tim
Tim,

It would seem that the simple solution would be to look the symbols up here:

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4MADTIk7q095sgJXk-_w5jVM0AO78-aQ-TnnAkz_qAWJux1ZTuhlkrc70aMbXrbFZvaHzMqOKsL9l42l3Vk9Hd0tdFNrlLY0U-gWQw/Station%20%26%20Reweigh%20Symbols.xls

I might also point out that there is no reason why a car should get it's periodic re-weigh on the home road; many did, but many did not.

Dennis